Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What to do in Lockdown 2.0

 

What to do in Lockdown 2.0


I'm not sure where you are in the world, but I think the majority of us are in lockdown, or at least with higher restrictions than in recent months. The numbers have been climbing, and as much as many people dreaded another lockdown (I'm not one of them by the way - I feel safer in lockdown), there isn't really any alternative - especially if we want any sort of Christmas that we are used to. It won't be like last year or previous Christmases, for that matter, due to the nature of how the virus spreads, but we have to make the best of it and stick to the rules or we could still be in the same position, this time next year - perish the thought! So here's what I'm doing in lockdown....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar