Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Recital

I spent 4 hours watching a dance recital at the AFP theater yesterday. 
I'm not really a big fan of the ballet performances but I did enjoy watching the show cause my 6-year-old cousin was part of it. Seriously, what's cuter than little kids with their little tutus? I also couldn't help but give a faint shriek whenever 4 or 5-year-old kids come out with their little hoodies and caps to bust some hiphop moves. Oh, the joy of seeing kids dance! IMG_9810 20413 OUTFITIMG_9814IMG_9815
As for the outfit, I decided to wear something dainty and a little bit formal. I chose the brown dress cause I loved the interesting details on the neckline. Top off the look, I paired the dress with pink accents - the wedges and the necklace. 
What do you think about this look? Do you guys like dance performances too? 

/ Seventeen dress / Necklace from Baguio / H&M heels /

XX, 
Jess
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM
@jessnothinless

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar