Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: GCOCL Stamping Nail Art Plates

Hello my lovelies :) Today, I am going to review my stamping nail art plates.  As most or all of you know, I am a self-confessed nail art junkie and love everything that has to do with nails and taking care of them. I am always on the lookout for new techniques in nail enhancements and earlier this year, I learned about Stamping.

Let's start with a brief description of the technique. Basically, Stamping involves a metal image plate, a scraper and a stamper. On the image plate, you get all sorts of designs, some of which are very difficult to hand-paint, so I think it is a very handy technique both for the professional nail artists and those who do their own nails. The designs are like stencils, but instead of being hollow, they are sort of carved in the plate. What you do, is you take a nail polish of your choice (you don't need to use special polishes, regular nail polishes work just as well) and cover the desired design; scrape off the excess with a scraper; pick the image with the stamper and roll on your nail so it is transferred! Easy, no? Here's a short video tutorial to further help you understand how its done: