Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OOTD - H&M Skater Dress & Jumper


Al'reet me loves.
I thought i'd do a little outfit post this eve'. I got home from a day of shopping last night and took a drive over to the boyfriend's house for a Prison Break marathon (i never saw it when it was on TV but he happens to have them all and i'm addicted!). I decided to wear my new purchases as i love wearing things i've just bought - it makes me feel all happy insidee..eek (sad). My ASOS things arrived today too (love them), so hopefully will have another little clothing haul very soon - i feel like i'm posting lots of clothing related stuff recently - i need to sort out my shopping habit...


What I'm Wearing:
Skater Dress - H&M
Slouchy Jumper - H&M
Tights - Primark
Necklace (seen in one photograph) - Miss Selfridge
Ring - Primark

Makeup:
Lips - Topshop 'Charmed' (seen here)
Cheeks - Illamasqua 'Lover' (seen here)
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 'Brown'


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar