Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glamour Magazine - July 2012

The July 2012 Glamour Magazine went on sale in the UK yesterday and I was excited because you get a free mini Benefit product. There are three products to choose from, That Gal Face Primer (7.5ml), The POREfessional (7.5ml) and BADgal Lash Mascara in Black (4g). I got the mascara and pore minimiser. I wanted all three but Morrisons had sold out of the one with the face primer, but I will eventually get that one too.

I don’t actually read the magazine and I only buy them if there is a free gift I want to try out. I do look through when I buy it, but it doesn’t interest me because it is full of adverts and pictures. The magazine is £2, and there are not free gifts every month, but for August 2012 there is.

I will do a mini review on all three products when I have tested them out. The full size products are listed below, BYE! J

That Gal Face Primer - £21.50 (11ml) (here)
The POREfessional - £23.50 (22ml) (here)
BADgal Lash Mascara - £16.50 (8.5g) (here)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar