Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Very Welcome Arrival: My Purchases from the Chanel and Burberry Spring 2012 Collections

Today I was super excited to see what arrived at my door.  Always amazed and grateful at how swift the service is from Harrods!  {#TotesAmaze}  These were my picks based on my 'research' online as they are not yet available here in AU for me to see in person.  Burberry Beauty is not available at all in my state, and I believe the Chanel Spring Collection will be released on Feb 19 according to BellaSugar.  So here are my picks:

Burberry Beauty Spring 2012
  • Sheer Eye Shadow in 'Pale Barley' (No. 22)
  • Lip Cover in 'Devon Sunset' (No. 28)
Chanel Harmonie de Printemps ('Spring Harmony') Collection
I was also interested in the Chanel Spring nail polishes (named after the months of spring on the other side of the globe: 'April', 'May' and 'June'), but these cannot be shipped from Harrods due to  restrictions.  I will definitely have a look at them in person when they come out here in AU, but 'May' (pink) and 'June' (apricot) are the ones that I currently have my eye on.  If you've already tried these nail polishes I'd love to know which one(s) you would recommend - if any (please comment below)! :-)

[ Update: swatches & review of Chanel Spring nail polishes in 'May' and June' here ].

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far in terms of what I purchased without having swatched any yet. Can't wait to try them!  I will try to do a full review on these after I've had a good play with them - so please keep an eye out if you're interested.

Thanks for reading! xo

[ * Updated!  To see a review of the item, please click on the hyperlink on the list item above.  The hyperlink will be added as soon as the review for the item is completed and published on this blog * ]

Have you had a chance to look at any of the Burberry and Chanel spring collections yet?  
If so, what are your picks (if any)?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar