Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summer Clothing Haul


Recently I went on a trip to Liverpool and bought a few items of clothing - I actually didn't buy any makeup whatsoever, can you believe it? Although it is because I'm waiting until I go to the duty free at the airport when I go away soon. So while I wasn't shopping for makeup I managed to find some amazing clothes finds for some really good prices.

Firstly I headed to Hollister, since it is one of my favourite shops and had a sale on. One of the items I ended up getting was full price, this lace vest in blue. They did a selection of colours, from burgundy, white and black but I settled on the blue because it's totally different to everything I own and for £15 I thought it was really nice.


I also picked up a pair of jeans from Hollister from their sale, where jeans were only £15 each which is amazing since usually they are about £40. I bought a pair of their high rise super skinny in a mid wash blue with rips in and they are such good quality.


Next I went to SuperDry, a shop I haven't actually been to in ages, but I thought I would pop in since they also had a sale on. There I found out SuperDry do the most amazing selection of summer clothes, all on sale half price.


 I got a pair of navy shorts which are so comfortable and a playsuit. I love playsuits in summer and I wanted one for wearing in the evening on holiday. I love this one I found for £20 on the sale; normally I wouldn't go for a playsuit predominantly black (I like a contrast to my long, dark hair) but I really like it on and knew I wouldn't find one I like more, especially for the price.

In Pull & Bear I got a lovely striped t-shirt which was only £9.99. I love checking out the Pull & Bear store in Liverpool since there aren't many round here and their clothing is so nice and inexpensive.


I also bought another t-shirt from Jack Wills who had a sale on. I wouldn't normally buy such a colourful t-shirt nowadays (I mostly live in burgundy, navy or white) but I love the style of it, it's more cropped and boxy which I find so flattering to wear with high-waisted jeans and it was £9.95 so really good value, since Jack Wills t-shirts are great quality.

Something I was on a hunt for this trip was a pair of denim shorts which I managed to find in Forever 21. They were so comfortable when I tried them on and exactly what I wanted - I thought they were great for the £13 it said on the tag, but when I got to the till they were only £4.99 which I was amazed at.


The final item I picked up was this blush pink sweater in Topshop which has "New York City" embroidered on it. Again, I thought the price of it was really good for £24 it's really nice quality which you would expect from Topshop, and so comfortable. I literally live in sweaters in the autumn (and on the dull days in our British summer) so I know I am going to get tons of wear out of it.

Have you bought anything nice recently? I'd love to hear in the comments!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar