Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oriflame The ONE Instant Nail Polish Remover Review

Being a nailart junky, I always store extra nail polish removers .. I usually put off my nail paint once in a week and sometimes twice... It is very important to use good quality remover otherwise the hard chemicals will ruin the nail texture...  I never compromise on the quality of nail polish remover and invest on a good quality, acetone free remover...  Since very long time I was using the Colorbar Nail polish remover and this time thought to try a different one...  Hence jump onto the oriflame one.. And I am using the Oriflame ONE nail polish remover already couple of times now.. Read below my experience on it...

PRICE - Rs199/- for 50ml.



INGREDIENTS - Not mentioned

MY EXPERIENCE -  The oriflame ONE nail polish remover comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a screw open cap...  The size of the bottle is very opaque to carry in purse and on the other hand it is really sturdy.  I don't like the heavy glass packaging like the lakme one..

The remover is light purple in colour.  It doesn't have very strong fragrance like some other nail polish removers available in market.  I need 3-4 drops to remove my nail polish.. If there is any art or glitter on my nail ,then I need little more quantity to remove completely.  It doesn't dry out my nails after removing nor I get any white cast on my nails.

This oriflame nail remover is acetone free, toluene free and other harm chemical free which generally reduce the quality of nails. I usually apply a nail serum (Review will come next) after removing nail polishes with this remover .This is very effective in removing darker shades as well and I love how quickly it cleans up my nails without any residue behind..


RATING - 5/5



Overall I love this oriflame ONE nail polish remover and will recommend to everyone...  Some more nail products from oriflame is on my testing table now, will review one by one...

Hope you found this post helpful, don't forget to share your thought...

See you in my next post.. Bye..

Love xoxo 💟💟

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar