Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My High End Makeup Wish List



Here are some higher end products I really want to get my hands on.







Benefits Hoola Bronzer - It seems everyone & there Mum has this bronzer & love it, so naturally being the easy influenced makeup hoarder I am, I want/need this. It's the perfect shade for contouring. 





Mac M.S.F in Soft & Gentle - One of the most well know highlighters on the beauty scene. Described as a gilded peach bronze shade, with a high frost metallic finish.





Mac 217 - Eyeshadow brush for blending & shading. I have had this on my wish list forever.





Mac 242 - For powder, concealer or emollient-based product application. I think this will be perfect for applying pigments.





Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation - I typically go for matte foundations but this sounds gorgeous! It is oil free with a silky texture & apparently is very hydrating with buildable coverage.

Lime Crime Velvetine in Suedeberry - A liquid lipstick that goes on like a gloss and dries to a matte finish, in a gorgeous warm red shade. 
Skindinavia setting spray in original - Skindinavia have got to be the most well know brand in the setting spray world. I'd love to give one a try.
1.Mac Yogurt - A matte pale pink colour.
2.Mac Satin Taupe - silvery taupe with a plummy undertone 
3.Mac Naked Lunch - A warm, peach-beige with a frost finish.
4.Mac Woodwinked - A earthy bronze/gold colour.


Whats on your high end makeup wish list?


                                                        Follow on Bloglovin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar