Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lancome Summer Eyeshadows


I showed this Lancome GWP quad a few days ago and I thought this might come in handy if any of you like Lancome eyeshadows. The gift with purchase quad is actually a good deal considering you get .12 ounces of product (.03 ounces each which is the same size as the shadows in the Urban Decay shadow boxes). I'm not sure how much product you get in the $17 full sized single but I'm guessing somewhere around .5 ounces.


The colors are (swatched from left to right) Filigree (shimmer), Excursion (metallic), Guest List (shimmer), and Kitten Heel (shimmer). All of these colors are available in the permanent shadow line up which I think is great because if you love a particular shade you can repurchase it by itself. My favorite shadow is Kitten Heel because I'm a sucker for pink, golden duo-chromes. I wasn't too impressed with Excursion which is the teal shadow. It didn't swatch as pigmented as I had hoped and I think this may look quite washed out on the lids.

Still, I think this is a neat little quad that Lancome is giving away for the summer time. I got this quad during a Bloomingdales GWP but Macy's is offering the same one right now as a GWP. So if you're interested, I suggest you drop by Macy's while the promotion is going on :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar