Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Boots No.7 Eyeshadow Trio in Chocolate Marshmallow

Boots No.7 Eyeshadow Trio in Chocolate Marshmallow

I snagged this little gem in Thailand some time ago, and finally got down to opening it. I should have opened it earlier because it works so well!

[Note: Singapore has just gotten its first taste of UK's Boots No.7 products late last year. But Guardian Pharmacy only stocks their skincare at very limited number of outlets. So for more products, the nearest place to get them is Thailand, where Boots Pharmacy run their own stores, and is larger than Watsons and Guardian.]

Packaging
The little gem I have here is aptly named Chocolate Marshmallow, because of its rich brown shade, and two very sweet shades of pink.

The oval shaped palette that it comes in is comfortable to hold in the palm. I like the transparent window on top. The clutch lock also closes well and is easy to open.


Colour
The shade in the middle looks brighter and darker, but when swatched, it looks like jam, with a gentle tinge of grape wine.


The colours are rather cool tone, and do make my eyes just a tad sleepy.

Quality
But the quality of the eyeshadows are phenomenal for the price! All 3 shades are so smooth and incredibly pigmented! I can't rave enough about them. I mean, just look at the swatches above!

On my eyes, they glide along like a dream. They do feel a little oily, and may not stay on oily lids. But I do have dry skin, and I seldom face staying-issues for eyeshadows.

My issues are with creasing. And I must commend these eyeshadows on being so smooth that they don't crease!

In any case, do use eyeshadow primers. These days, there are no lack of budget-friendly and effective eyeshadow primers.


Usage
These eyeshadows are very easy to blend. And the colour co-ordination is so good that the 3 shades look like one on my eye. I love that light pearly shade for making the centre of my eye pop real well.

Price
Affordable, but I don't remember how my Bahts I paid for it.

Rating: 4/5.
It loses marks for being a tad oily (feels of silicone), so it may not stay on people with oily lids. But for me, it does take the cake because of the good pigmentation and blend-ability, pretty colour, and affordable price.

I will purchase this in another shade if they offer warmer tones. In memory, the other colours are too cool, and Chocolate Marshmallow is the closest to the tone and colours I wear everyday.

Also, I wouldn't fly to Thailand just to get this. But if you live in a place with Boots, do buy because they are way better than the standard drugstore brands. It is a real stunner for someone living in Singapore.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar